Nightmare

12:45 PM

Last night, I had a nightmare. I really don't remember what really happen. But all I can say is tears fell from my eyes after waking up from that horrible dream and I feel afraid not knowing it is.


After that I realized I have gone to bed without even praying. 

Sometimes, somehow, when we grow tired of some things all we want to do is to sleep. We didn't even put some effort in talking to HIM.

Prayer, really is, the greatest weapon of all.





IN GOD, I TRUST !

You Might Also Like

1 Shout Out! :D

  1. Frauengruppen Medication such as drugs to lower the testosterone levels in adult males, when used along with cognitive behavioral therapy have proven to lower repeat offences that just psycho-social therapy

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS