A letter to my bestfriend :)

11:21 PM

Dear S,

It's been a while that we have talked, that we have seen each other, that we have shared moments together. I can still remember our first encounter when I really treat you as a stranger and you mean nothing to me. Yes, those times, I can say, were painful for you. You were trying you're best to be close to me but I haven't paid any attention to you. Then, one time you texted and there it started those long conversation we have about each other's life. You were never the person that I wanted to text or to have a conversation with. We were really different. We shared the opposite idea, think the other way around, like different things. But, there is one that one common thing that we have, we care for people. That is the best thing about you. And that's what I love about you. Even though that I love to talk back to people, to scold them, you are still here to comfort me and to lighten me up. Those we are miles apart, I can still feel you presence through those stupid texts. :)

Wherever you are right now, whatever  you do, I am still here for you. The best pal I ever had. :) 



Oh! I miss you. :) 


xoxo,

Khimbyrlee Aspacio Camingue

You Might Also Like

1 Shout Out! :D

  1. awww! that made me miss my best friend! :(

    anyway, new follower here, hope you can follow me too. thanks. http://joandestacio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS