Why do I love you?

12:29 AM


There are thousands of reasons why I really do love you. I don’t know where to start. Maybe, I’ll just give you the top 10 reason why I DO REALLY LOVE YOU.


10. The way your voice makes me alive again




9.  The way you take care of me




8.  The way you get jealous of my past issues though it may be annoying sometimes




7. The way you touch and kiss me




6. The way you talk to me




5. The way you look into my eyes




4.  The way you make me feel secure and safe




3. The way you make me smile




2.  Every time I get an instant message of I LOVE YOU





And




1.    I DON’T KNOW. I just LOVE you more than anyone else.






<3 iloveyou.BAKii

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS