THE NEW HARRY POTTER COVER

12:25 AM

OLD COVERS


    









New Covers









Just click the picture to see a larger view. :)




The awesome new covers that give us a picture of what's happening in the book. The pictures are more animated (for me). Although, at the back page of the book, Harry is always looking at the back. Also, his face especially his scar is not vivid to the eyes of the audience. However, what I like about the new covers are the sayings/scripts written at the back of the book. Ohhh! I miss the chills this series gave me. I'm gonna read you again after THESIS. 

Actually, I/My family already have the whole set of the book and the movie. But still I hope I can get the new whole set.






P.S Year-End GOAL: BUY THE WHOLE SET. Aweee. <3





You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS