Way Back that Moment

10:51 PM

It's been quite a long since the last time I checked out my blog. I've been busy with school when the year starts. Time flies so fast that I was not able to take pleasure of every moments that passed. Before 2013 ended, I got a job at Sykes Asia Inc. as one of the Technical Support Representative. Yes, I applied a an agent even though I'm at the last stage of my educational years. I only got 12 units left to take so I grabbed the chance to have work than spending lazy times at home. It wasn't easy. It never is. I got no time to study because I sleep whenever I am free. I wasn't able to celebrate Christmas and New Year with my family which made me burst to tears alone in the restroom. I got no time to join the intramurals last February because I got thesis to attend to. I was not even able to join the Ring Hop Ceremony because I got work. Yet, It isn't a good start of this year, I was able to achieve the greatest gift I can give to my parents. That is to graduate with flying colors. Yes, flying colors! I had sleepless nights, I battle with school with nothing on my head, I manage my emotions roughly and still I was able to be on that spot, being a Cum Laude. It was really a surprise for me and to my family. I got hopeless because I got very low marks. 

Nonetheless, I'm so glad to say that I already am a degree holder of Bachelor of Science with Computer Science as Cum Laude. 

Yes! That's me. Together with my proud parents. :) 


You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS