My 2012 List of Monthly Activities

12:08 AM

January -New Year, Sinulog
February - ACT Intramurals
March - Summer Breeze, I can smell you :)
April-May - Work? Hoping :)
June - New Faces to see, New Friends to make, New Students to manage?
July - My Day <3
August - Hanna's Day
September - Marc's Day, ACT Founder's Day, Alay Lakad 2012, GLORKADE ANNIVERSARY
October- Semestral Break, Faci's Outing
November - Ate's Day, Kasadya sa Downtown
December - CHRISTMAS, Gift Giving, Pasko sa Sugbo, My Parents' Day, Party Everywhere, CM's ANNIVERSARY

 -- it'll be a busy year ehh~ ? But I think I'll be having fun with my family who are always here to support me, myCM's who are always here to make me smile when I'm pissed off, myFRIENDS who are always here as my shoulder to lean on, myENEMIES who always make me strong, and to the ALMIGHTY ONE who makes these all happen.


Highlights for 2011

Summer @ PORTO

OPLAN TABANG FOR THE FIRE VICTIMS
ALAY LAKAD 2011

FACI'S TEAM BUILDING w/c turned out to be an OUTING

MOVIE HOUSE DAYS with the FACIS


  [these are only some of the high lights, there's more of it. Cameras are not everywhere to take a shot of it. But my memory has a greater capacity to remember all of it. :) ]

<3KHiM

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS