REALiZATiONS 01

10:06 PM


I just realized a while ago what a child's heart is.


Today, classes resumed. Also my part time as a tutor.


When I arrived at our place, one of our tutee was rushing on me and shouting my name, "Ate Khim-Khim".


I feel grateful for a child was excited and happy to see me. I saw it in her eyes and proved in her embrace that she missed me.


A part time job like this is a heart-warming experience. Touching the lives of this innocent kids is more achieving than those of the college one's. Being a part of their lives, even making them smile for your reward for them in getting high scores gives me more energy than those smile shown by them (college students).


For a year and a half of doing this, I just made my realizations now. :)



You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS