What do I have right now?

3:30 PM


Let me think of it.

I now have a job that gives me high salary.

I also have my family who gives me what I want.

I will also be a youth advocate (next week, I think).

I have the gadgets that allows me to access everything.

A boyfriend?

Nah! I don't need one. :)


I have everything that I needed because I worked hard to get it. Prayers are plus points.

To summarize, I don't need everything in this world. Yet, I have them now. I don't push myself to standout. Instead, I standout naturally. I don't buy things for me to fit in. I just have them in my hands.


I am just plain me. Yet, I extraordinarily made things at its best. :)

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS