A broken PROMiSE

10:48 PM



Look outside, see the trees,
Watch the flowers in the breeze;
God made nature on his own special way,
A place where anyone could comfortably stay.

Thing won’t be the same in a year or two,
If polluting is all that we would do,
The beauty of nature is something we must nurture,
That’s why seeing her broken in pieces is a great torture.

Hoping that individuals would come to realize,
Before it’s too late to pay the heavy prices,
For out Mother Earth is now hurt and crying,
Because the sole thing that we are doing is killing.


You Might Also Like

12 Shout Out! :D

  1. I checked thumbs up and you rock! I thought this was going to be another broken-hearted poem but I now see why you had that title. True..most of us have forgotten one of our mandates and that is to take care of His creation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so busy with our work that we forgot take care of the important things in our life.

      Thanks a lot. :D My heart leaped with what you said (more on typed) :)

      Delete
  2. Often times dealing with broken promise it not easy...been there..many times...:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here :)

      That's why I make sure that in every promise that I make, I must do it.

      Delete
  3. Lets protect the environment, this is the planet we have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love mother earth. I wanted my kids to grow up with nice trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I miss writing poems! Maybe I should again! :)

    I've just been to Palawan, and everywhere you look, it's still all green! I wish every place was still looking like that. All throughout our trips and tours, all I could say in my head was 'wow'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. When I have nothing to do, I just write poems. :)

      I wish so too. Too bad I can all see smoke in here.

      Delete
  6. so true! we should start caring for out beloved mother earth before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS