MY CRAViNGS :)

2:36 PM



the best remedy for everything :)
FOODS



my all time favorite - PEANUTS 



my favorite viand - TORTANG TALONG 


i prefer this than fruit salad - VEGETABLE SALAD 



CHOCOLATES! 


yeah. i'm CREAM-O-holic 


I scream for ICE CREAM 



sweet corn :D YUMMY!

siniguelas :)

You Might Also Like

9 Shout Out! :D

  1. Wow, I missed siniguelas. Nagutom naman ako dito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakakagutom naman, parang gusto ko tuloy ng toasted tortang talong! perfect with ketchup or toyomansi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually have tortang talong as viand for my lunch :D

      Delete
    2. love tortang talong and chocolate too. I missed boiled peanuts, thats what we usually eat when we are on a diet

      Delete
  3. tortang talong! missed that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yayy.. A lot really loved tortang talong.

      Delete
  4. Wow...there's a lot here! I love those foods especially the tortang talong. nagutom ako bigla. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS