Hello SUMMER!

6:04 PM

After a long stressful week, I can say to myself "I'm free."

Last week was really HELL WEEK. A lot of projects needed to be passed. Some scrips must be memorized. A presentation needed to be rehearsed. A video tutorial needed to be edited. And lessons needed to be studied. I even had a day wherein I slept for just 2 hours (4am - 7am) because of the video in my last post. I go home late because of some rehearsals for our drama presentation and Japanese presentation. I was REALLY exhausted and tired. I felt like I was floating in the air for the past days. My head was throbbing with pain. I'm so thankful all of it were done. :) I'm happy to say that I'm a graduating student now! WOOOOAHHHH! I can't believe it. One year more and I'm done being a student. HELLLLO? Am I ready? Not at all. Even though they said that the hardest and the most stressful time in your college days is 3rd year, I still find being 4th year that most crucial time. We still have thesis to do. If I can't pass the defend and skill test, that means I need to retake the subject again. I need to get ready. Oh well, I still have all the summer to relax, to get wet and to be wild. 

HELLO SUMMER! I'm ready for you. 


P.S I'm no home buddy this summer coz I got a job. Hope I can still rest and relax. :)

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS