Random'07: Trust me or Not

10:57 PM

I really hate it when somebody don't believe in me, don't trust. That feeling is SOOOOOOO painful when that somebody is someone you're close with. What do they think of me? An immature-pathetic-git trying to impress everyone? What the! I'm trying to tell them the truth, to explain to them what really happened. But, they always keep their ears close. 

Urrghhhhhhh! I'm the person who easily trust people. That's why people can really fool me. Yeah, I'm stupid because I let give them my trust. It's okay, that's the least I can offer to them. But, if I will really know about the truth, forgive me because I will really lost my respect to you. 


So sorry but I really can't believe it. I gave my full trust you but what did you do. The hell with you people! This means good bye! :D



You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS