Random'11: Take a break and SMILE :)

8:30 PM


It's been a busy day this week. Class already started. I can already feel the pressure of our Thesis Project. My class is in the morning and evening. In the afternoon and vacant time, I am doing my part time jobs. 

Now that I am a 4th year student, I HEAT is really on. No more side trips. Need to focus on my studies more. Unfortunately, my mind is nowhere to be found. I have been thinking a lot of things right now. I even forgot to answer my assignments at school or even pay for my fare in the jeepney. I'm not myself anymore. -.-


I need to take a break. Little break from these busy life. I need to set on my priorities which is my studies first before anything else.

Take a break and smile.

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS