Challenge'01: Be back on shape

11:29 PM


It's been a long time that I engage myself to daily workout. The last time I do extensive workout was before I reached 4th year college. Every time I scan my old pictures, I really wanted to go back into that shape. I got the vital stats of 34-29-31. Right now, I'm 36-32-34. Oh crap! Boy, I can't imagine how I got the figure and how I came up with my body today. I gained so much and I need to lose a lot. 

To start with this challenge, I need to change my food intake. I'm not really a soda lover so no problem with that. But, I do love to eat rice now. Before, I only eat cereals for breakfast, biscuits for lunch and a little of rice, sometimes nothing to eat for dinner. Even though I got that figure, I also put my health on danger. Nonetheless, I'll be making sure that I'm will be eating 3 times a day and I'll be having cereals and oats as my meal.

I also need to do workouts. Before, I can do 100 sit ups with no problem. But now, I'm having a problem reaching 30 sit ups. This is a major problem for me. Also, I joined tribesports before but I got so lazy and I ended up not finishing those challenges. I'm scanning some 30-day workout plan and I came to this picture, saved it on my phone and be doing this twice a day, in the morning and afternoon(hopefully). 



I was able to do it last time. I know I can do it now. I just need to have discipline and I'm hoping laziness won't visit me. 

Have a happy challenge to me! :D

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS