Them. Liars.

11:16 PM

I always do get along with liars. I don't know why. Maybe, it's me. Or it's them. I really don't understand. I do trust people easily. But I ended up being lied to or even played at. I treat people so good but I wasn't able to receive that kind of treatment also. I am transparent and I show them the real me. I tell them about my true self. They told me lies about their own. I don't know how to get along with this life with these kind of people around me. I don't know whom to trust anymore. Crap! I should have learn from this learn. I should have listen to the mean girl inside of me. I should have but I cannot. One thing I know for sure, once that person lied to me, he/she is totally out of my life.

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS