2014 Year-ender Post

11:48 PM

2014 welcomed me in a different way. Working on New Year's Eve says it all. And now this year is hours away to another journey, I can't imagine how I survived this epic journey. I have been to different places, met lots of people and made memories, unforgettable memories. 

My 2014 Highlights:
* Team Building @ Camotes with Sykes pals
* Commencement Exercise @ Asian College of Technology, proudly one of the Cum Laude
* Summer Escapade @ Siargao Island
* First Job after college @ Accenture, met amazing buddies
* Greatest Downfall - Diagnosed with Calculus Cholecystitis and Pneumonia, Undergone a surgery, Survived with no gall bladder 
* Reunion with ForeverOne mates @ Vaño Beach
* Mudra's Birthday Celeb @ Hadsan Beach Cove
* New phone, new phone, new phone, like I got 3 phones this year from my own pocket
* Greatest Success - Dream Job at a Big Company @ IBM

Yeah. I can't enumerate all of those incredible things that ever happened this year. I am most content with everything. To those people who were with me through my ups and downs, thank you. Till next year. 👍✌️👏🙌👆



You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS