League of Legends Patch 4.16

10:53 PM

Patch 4.16 is already out! 

What I do like about it is the new look for some of the champions.

New images for Akali, Orianna, Cassiopeia and Renekton.. :)

Akali looked so cool and stunning in that new look:


Here's for Renekton, so fierce: 

Cassiopeia gained more beauty:

Orianna's look is what I love the best.

The new champion Azir, the Emperor of the Sands, will also be released soon. (as what the LoL site stated)

Some champions were also reworked, namely:
Cassiopeia
Renekton
Brand
Corki
Gnar
Irelia
Poppy
Shen
Varus
Vayne
Vladimir
Zilean

They also fixed some bugs (I thought I won't be playing anymore with blue-colored champions, but it still the same). :( 

Still, my heart is on the game. :)



Have a happy playing, Summoners. 

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS