Daily Reflection: LOVE

10:22 PM


Do everything you love. And love everything you are doing. :D


I love BLOGGiNG, and I'll continue doing this until I stop loving blogging. :)

You Might Also Like

8 Shout Out! :D

  1. Exactly! Everyone will be much happier if he/she is doing what they love most :) Visiting from CommEx 10/30.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, all we need is love. :)) The Beatles say so:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLGWyfGk_LU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love writing and I love Jesus, hope to share Him through my writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ika nga, do more of what you love. You are already on the right track. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true! The world revolves around love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When everything else fails, love prevails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Correct! Love makes the world go round. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Write what you love and love what you write. Right on! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS