HAPPY HALLOWEEN :D

9:37 PM

This date is better from the rest of my memories in the cemetery. 

The usual thing we do their is to pray for our beloved, have snacks and talk about the present life.

But today is different. Why? Besides from visiting my uncle's tomb, we're also like having a feast there because of the music. My nieces and nephews gave us a lot of fun. My cousins were also doing a music video of CALL ME MAYBE and GANGNAM STYLE inside the mausoleum. One even said that this is a mausoleum not a gym so lower down your voice. :) Yeah, we're so pasaway. We also had a lot of talks with our cousins. We ate together like we were having a feast. At home, me and my siblings watched SPELLBOUND, a korean romantic horror movie. I cooked french fries for them. We enjoyed the movie though it gave us creeps sometimes.


Anyways, HAPPY HALLOWEEN.




( I'll grab some pics from my cousin and upload it here :D)

You Might Also Like

6 Shout Out! :D

  1. same here. my uncle and his family visited us at home. plus, we have 2 days vacations to linger for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bonding with cousins is enjoyable
    thanks for following my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween! Bonding with cousins/family is one of the best happenings each year when this season comes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. although we visit the departed during this time, Undas has also become one of my favorite holidays because it is also a gathering of the living.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aside from the nice horror movies, family gathering is one of the reasons I love this holiday. It's nice to make pasaway with our cousins every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS