TEDDY BEARS

10:02 PM



Good thing I have four of them 
Though I'm not a child anymore, but I still feel one.


(stanlee, khrycial, princess and prince)
Yeah, I name my teddies. :D






You Might Also Like

8 Shout Out! :D

  1. nice bears... Want to have one too.. LOl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time that I read a story something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My elder daughter loves her stuffed teddies. In fact, she plays with them more than her dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have stuffed teddies also, but not to ward of monsters. They're just nice to cuddle with. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno what's the psychological explanation for this - but am not a big fan of stuffed toys. LOL I like them, but I won't get one for myself. My kids are not into them also. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remembered having a doll that makes a sound. When you press the limbs, you can actually create the happy birthday song :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was really nice to study your post. I collect some good points here. I would like to be appreciative you with the hard work you have made in skill this is great article.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS