To the person whom I love

10:46 PM

This day is a busy and a tiring one for me. After a few weeks of finding company to have my OJT, I finally found one! :) Hurray for me! I wasted a lot of money just because of this OJT. I didn't even bother to inquire the company which is nearer to my school. I will be having my OJT at Social Security System. Yeah, I doesn't sound like a BOOM because it is a government agency and I won't be doing much IT related stuffs. Still, I'm glad that I won't waste too much money because of the distance from my school to my work to my house. I can also save money (at last!). And because it is a government agency, it wouldn't be hard for me to apply for summer jobs because I'm hoping they would endorse me. :) Tomorrow I'll be starting my duty from 1pm-5pm everyday. Too bad I can't eat my lunch during TTH because I still have classes until 1pm. Wish me luck!

Anyway, I want to share something that really caught my heart. I forgot where I get this because I just save it to my email directly. Open you heart and fill your mind with these words, especially to men. :) Hope you like it.



“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.” 
― Bob Marley

You Might Also Like

18 Shout Out! :D

  1. God bless you Bob Marley! Thanks Kim for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have an easy ojt - goodluck khim
    love the qoute, love bob marley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring sandwich on those days you have class until 1pm...it's not good to starve yourself. You can't work properly with a growling stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck on your OJT, I hope employees at SSS will let you do jobs related to your course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Bob Marley! :) Good luck on your OJT - learn everything that you can learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck to your OJT, by the way I love the quote...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will look forward to your posts on your "OJT adventure" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Bob Marley too. Good luck on your OJT adventure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on getting a job for your OJT! Best of luck and hope you learn something from the experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. God luck on your OJT! Love the song.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Luck on your OJT. I'm sure that you're going to enjoy the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck on your OJT. It means that you are on the last stretch of college life.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS