I'M A PROUD STUDENT

1:07 PM



I'm so glad I don't have any grades below 2.0. Yeah, that's my goal. And I get it. :D I never did study but I do feel the pressure during the thesis making. I don't expect that my grades will be like this. Why? Because I was absent for 3 consecutive days due to dengue. I was also absent because of my other sickness like Ulcer, Amoebiasis and nausea. I wasn't able to take a exams. I arrive late (all  the time). I sleep during class discussion and even exams. But, gladly I was able to achieve this grade and I'm happy about it. :)

Horraaaay for me! :D

You Might Also Like

31 Shout Out! :D

  1. Congratulations. I think you will get higher than what you get if those unexpected absences didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Nice grades you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good grades! But remember what is important is that you learned something in the course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job!!! Keep it up. when I was still studying, naku ang target ko lang wag bumagsak. Kahit 3 ok na sa akin. Hehehehe! I'm a good student, but I'm never an honor :)

    CE 11/6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your good grades! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for that. Keep your goals or better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your good grades!

    ReplyDelete
  8. despite the struggles and challenges, the results are good! Congrats! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Imagine how higher your grades could have been if you hadn't been absent or late much? hehe :) kidding. But really, good results and I'm sure you worked hard on it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! imagine if you were not absent and you study your lesson and you don't sleep in your class you will surely get a flat 1 grade.. good luck to you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with Singlemom and Vera...I was thinking what your grade would have been had you not been sick and able to take exams.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go! Be a good student now and reap the rewards later. Am sure of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are an excellent student indeed. keep it up! :)

    From ComEx 11/6

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good job! I hope next term will turn out the same if not much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job! I hope you graduate with honors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Ingat ka rin sis sa dengue... I am following you now. Hope you could follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! When I was still teaching, I wasn't really particular with my students' attendance. As long as they complete their coursework and perform well in examinations, they can be absent as many times as they want. I think that's better than to have them be a headache in class. But since I'm not your teacher, try to minimize your absences. Your grades are already impressive but if you can manage to earn higher marks, that can't be that bad, right? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm sure more than you, your parents are very proud too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats! that's quite an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You really are a proud student! keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, nice grades. Very good and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you enjoyed your school and hope you won't get sick anymore. It's hard to be sick. -ceemee

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS