KPOP Fan

11:25 PM

I am no KPOP Addict, unlike my sisters.
I'm just a KPOP Fan. :)

I enjoy watching TV Shows and Movies.



I admire the handsome actors and the beautiful actresses.


I adore their story lines.




I love listening to their music.



I also like the dance steps.




That's why I'm a fan. :)

You Might Also Like

8 Shout Out! :D

  1. Hi Khim :)

    Recently I'm also enjoying Destiny's RED channel. Asian movies are featured there and most of the time there is an English caption below.

    By the way, I'm glad you enjoyed the 10 golden rules for staying happy with the one you love. Sure, grab it any time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already watched that movie and that was really nice. I admire the guy who is very patient with his wife. A sad story but it shows how true love accepts the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched movies. Though I do enjoy some of the dramas I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am not a fan of KPop but I admire their talents.. especially when they dance. sabay sabay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so outdated on this kpop thing. The only closest thing I could reate with this is the very old Full house korea novela.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like korean dramas. Their storylines are a whole lot better than local teleseryes. Some korean tele-novelas got ruined nga when we filipinos made the filipino versions

    ReplyDelete
  7. then i'm an addict .. like yor sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a fan too! I love their koreanovelas! ^_^ They do have handsome actors! *so kilig*

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS