THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS

10:22 PM

I can feel the spirit of Christmas 
with all the decorations everywhere, 
the carols I can hear in the neighborhood, 
the people buying gifts on the streets,
the gifts wrapped underneath the Christmas tree, 
the happy faces of the people around me and 
the celebration of the birth of the savior.


HAPPY CHRISTMAS :)

You Might Also Like

7 Shout Out! :D

  1. Merry Christmas to you too. I wish you the best this yuletide season. May you finally find peace and happiness within you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas... I am not yet ready for the big day as my nanay is at the hospital

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my dreams is to have a tall Christmas tree with just beside the chimney so that Santa can drop all his gifts on it. Hehehe! Wishful thinking lang. Maligayang Pasko sa inyo jan.

    CE 12/18

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS