Merry New Year'2012

2:59 PM

This year is a blast. A lot of memories are made. Moments are worth remembering. People come and go in my life, others make a mark, some just leave lessons to remember, few really care. 

My family supports me in anything that I do.
Friends cared for me.
Enemies keep on pushing me down.
Love affair goes stronger. :)

And I am happy and contented with this life.


Hope next year will be a terrific one, better than this. :) More opportunities to come, less  more blessings to receive, more careers to open, more love to give.

You Might Also Like

7 Shout Out! :D

  1. That is great to know. Life is beautiful if only we see in a different eye. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a happy and prosperous 2013 my friend :). Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2013 Khim! I pray that all your dreams will be met soon as you continue to persevere and work hard in achieving them. You are lucky to be surrounded by so many people who love you. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2012 had been great for me too! :D Happy New year and God bless us all this 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year to you and your family.. I hope you had a blast celebration..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the "snake" will bring us something best. :) Happy Snake Year!

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS