Daily Reflection: Lessons in Life

10:39 AM

Our instructor has arrived but has not given us instructions yet. So, I'm gonna have a quick post on what I saw on Facebook a while ago. :)

Scooby Doo: Taught me to never be afraid of screwing up. 
Tom and Jerry: Taught me friendship. 
Courage the cowardly dog: Taught me to overcome my fears.
 J. I. Joe: Taught me team work. 
Alladin: Taught me nothing is impossible. 
Mickey Mouse: Taught me to be a good person. 
Chip n dale: Taught me no matter how small you can still rock on. 
Richie rich: Taught me to never feel proud. 
Dexter: Taught me that science was fun. 
Johny Bravo: Taught me to flirt with girls, get rejected
Spongebob: Taught me how to love my haters


Ever since I was a kid, I do love watching cartoons. Up until now, I still watch them and miss those childish moments. It became a part of me. It taught me different lessons in my life. This year, I'm gonna apply this lessons. This year I'm gonna make things right. :)


Have a great day! :D

You Might Also Like

1 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS