Random'01

9:49 PM

Class resumed today. Today, we checked our exam booklet for last year's premid examination. Well, I didn't  get a perfect score for my exam but still I passed. :) I'm okay with that. Because of teach in Operating System didn't arrive early in our laboratory, I used my time searching for quotes about friendship. Then, I found this. 

This quote is from the movie "Bride Wars" starred by Anna Hathaway and Kate Hudson. I like the movie because I've learned a lot of lessons about friendship. No man is an island. There will always be one person whom you can share your deepest secrets with, who knows you for a long time, who understands all your tantrums, who knows you better than yourself and who will stay with you no matter what happens. That person is not your lover, nor your sister, nor a family member. That person is once a stranger to your life, but then you say "Hi" then become an important part of your life. :)


Did you already have that person? Me? MAYBE. :)

You Might Also Like

15 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS