What are your aspirations?

10:21 PM

"What are your aspirations in life?
My aspirations? To be happy."

This is just lyrics from the songs "Pretty Hurts" by Beyonce Knowles. 

As quoted in the dictionary, aspirations are hope, ambitions or goals. 

Since I was a child, every year that I am at school, I was asked, "What are your goals in life?".

Every body would typically say to be successful, to be a doctor, to be a businesswoman.

I would say to achieve my dreams.

I never thought of the answer "To be happy" as the most striking answer at that time. I have always thought that once you achieve everything that you dream for, you will be able to achieve your goals. Maybe, part of achiever those goals is to achieve those dreams. Though achieving it doesn't mean you're happy enough, then all your hard works are wasted. 

I just learned a great lesson from the movie "Mom's Night Out." She was a mom who was all stressed, tired and needed a little time to herself. When she was little, she dream of being a mom with a beautiful husband and loving kids. She was able to achieve her dream. She was able to marry a husband and got 3 kids. But, she was all messed up. That's what she thought. At the end of the movie, she left a quote saying:

"When at first you don't succeed.
Just sit down and eat a cake.
Then try again."

Even though achieving those aspirations are rough and tough, still you gotta try and try. You just need to UNPLUG yourself from everything so that you will be able to fight with your ultimate skill (as what they would say when playing games). 



Continue catching your dreams and getting it. Always remember, being happy always matter. :)

IF someone would ask, "What are my aspiration?"
I would bravely answer, "To be happy"
Then, the rest will follow.

SMiLE ;)

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS