HAPPY WORLD TEACHERS DAY \(•◡•)/

12:18 AM

Everyday is a day to be thankful about. And this day is the day to thank all the teachers out there! 

Today, we celebrate "World Teachers Day!". This day commemorates all the teachers worldwide. During my high school days, we always had an event for all the teachers. Giving them gifts and doing a presentation are some of the day's highlights. But more importantly, the precious-ness and awesome-ness of the teachers are incomparable. 

Without a teacher, one cannot be an Engineer, a Doctor or a Police. One cannot know how to count numbers nor to read the alphabet. Teacher became an important part of our life. Even when we are little, we are dreaming to be a teacher ( that was my first dream, too). 

There may be teachers who are great in what they are doing. Some are really not pleasing. While others are exemplary. I have my own list of favorite teacher. And words are not enough to thank them all for what they have done to me. Not only they taught me on how to be a good student, but they have touched my life so much. 



To Mr. Dante Magdalaga (highschool - Match teacher and 4th year advicer) - you will always be my favorite teacher! :) :) 

To Mr. Regelito Ombong (college - Logic Teacher) - sorry I forgot the spelling of your name and it seems that you no longer have your fb account activated. your way of thinking inspires me most and I thank you for your support during my college days. 

To all teachers, I salute you! Continue guiding and giving light. Be an inspiration to the students. 

To my family, thank you for those beautiful words of wisdom. I am no good daughter but I am better. :) 


And to my one and only dragon mother, I cooked spaghetti for you. hihihi Hope you like it. :) I love you ma. :* Ang tamang panahon ang malapit nang dumating. :D 



HAPPY WORLD TEACHERS DAY! ٩(˘◡˘)۶



You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS