WHAT KEEPS ME GOING

12:54 AM

For a month of being hiatus, I am now back. I was a bit stressed out from work. Even personal issues were having a battle against me. I also got no hp to post on my blog. All the inspiration seemed to vanish. And I was a lifeless soul dragging myself to live everyday (chos!). 

After a month of sulking through overtime work and dealing with abusive jokes, I was able to break free. I am coping by reading and reading and reading. At first, I worked on reading the trilogy "Maze Runner". Later on, sentences are not making sense to me. So I switched into reading manga. And viola, I was able to finish "Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic" in the span of 3 weeks. And because I got no chapter to read, I turned myself back to Maze Runner. And congratulations to myself, I was able to finish the first book for 3 days only. 

Reading has been my month-long therapy from all the stresses I got from life. Words are my solace. It gave different kind of comfort like that of sweet candies and chocolates. Through reading, I was transported to different world, be with variety of people and learned a lot of lessons. From manga, to ebooks, then blogs, I am very much hyped reading and writing again. 

I am back virtual world! \ (•◡•) /

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS