HAPPY FRIGHT DAY!

8:30 AM

November is fast approaching but before we end the month of October, it's TRICK or TREAT! Yey! And this is my first time to join this event (after 22 years of existence). 

Yesterday, IBM celebrated Fright Friday. We decorated our workstation in relation to the event (sorry, no pictures was taken). And we had a TRICK OR TREAT event for the kids. :) The program was just for kids but kids-at-heart (like me) enjoyed it. First, they had a parade around while grabbing some bunch of goodies from the workstations. Then they had a little program with games and trivias. And the most exciting part of the event is JOLLIBEE! Who wouldn't be happy to see him? Hahahahah My colleagues and I did enjoy Jollibee while he was dancing Twerk It Like Miley. After the program, it's eating time! (for the kids only) While they were busy eating, we (as well) busied ourselves with the photo booth. 







This ones my fav. Because I am at the center :D 


Yeah, we took a lot of pictures. :D :D :D

A fun day it is! Plus, a matching shirt (Spongebob) with my close friends at work. HAHAHAH

Thanks IBM for letting me experience Trick or Treat. My tummy is full of sweets (though it's for the kids, I grabbed a lot for myself hahaha)


You Might Also Like

2 Shout Out! :D

  1. I feel you, Trick or Treat is not popular during my younger years so I only experience it when I started working and we have to decorate our workstations. Now, I'm enjoying trick or treat because of my son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to dress up at work like this. Keeps employees sane, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS