OCTOBER READS

9:19 PM

          Reading has become a part of my daily routine. In the morning after doing all my chores and waiting for my favorite TV shows, I grab my phone and start turning the pages of my ebooks. 

          After a month of being idle, I am amazed by how my reading insides are coping. In just a week I was able to finish the Maze Runner trilogy. That was really a WOW for me. *wink wink

          This month, I am planning to go Y.A/Romance, Dypstopia, Classic and Non-fiction/Memoir. I am trying to open my world to the other genres and hopefully be able to love it. Getting so hype to read and hopefully be able to finish these books before the month ends. Fighting!

These books are on my "To Read" shelves on Goodreads with the avg. rating of 4+.

Y.A/Romance (Just because it's romance I'm feeling in love, the title and cover of the book interest me. )

Dystopia (finally! Time to finish this series. May the odds be in my favor. )

Classic (the comments on this book are all great. )

Non-fiction/Memoir (found this interesting)


I'll try my best to give reviews to each book. :) Have fun reading! 

the order is based on the first book that I will have to read and so on. Ugly Love, I am ready for you. ;) 


Have a great October Reads! 

P.S Want to have a copy of the book? Comment your email address below :) 


You Might Also Like

4 Shout Out! :D

  1. Yay for reading! I have been able to read more this year compared to last year, but still not as much as I would have wanted. Hehe. I don't have any of your books on my immediate books to read, but you've got an interesting list there. I still prefer physical books to e-books but my Kindle is loaded! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Physical books are <3 but my pocket is </3. haha so i turn to reading it on Ebooks.

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy your books! The only one on your list that I have read is To Kill a Mockingbird, and that was many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy these books, any books. :D They are so LOVE. <3 I haven't been able to read some Classic kind of books but I'm opening my options to larger scale. :)

      Saw your blog. Adored your everyday verses. <3

      Delete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS