THINGS ON MY MIND LATELY

10:47 PM

1. ALDUB. ALDUB. ALDUB 
     I have missed 3 episodes already. Poor me. Live streaming went offline everytime I watched ALDUB. (╥︣﹏᷅╥)


2. WORK. WORK. WORK. 
     Work has been a lot busier than before. Lots of backlog were in progress. Plus, I got some Career Framework (for promotion) and online trainings (for documentation) to work on. I can do this. (ง︡'-'︠)ง

3. SALON MAKE OVER
     My hair's not cooperating with me for the past few days. And I badly want to have it cut (those damaged hair). Plus, my nails need some love. Time, where art thou? 

4. 13TH MONTH! \ (•◡•) /
     This is the happiest thing I've been thinking. :) 2 weeks more and I'm a one-day millionaire! (Just joking) I'm giving some to my parents and will be keeping some for Christmas. I've been thinking to buy a 7ft. Christmas tree (but my parents don't want a big one). To-buy list is a bit long. *giggles*

5. WHAT TO BLOG. WHAT TO BLOG. WHAT TO BLOG. 
     Actually, I got many ideas to blog about. But, time is my enemy. And my mind. :( It's not letting me to write. Oh, pleaseeeee MIND, WORK NOW! 

6. ROOM MAKE OVER (✿◠‿◠) 
     It's been 3 weeks since we've moved in to a new house (details will be to follow) and I still have boxes to arranged (just some stuffs and books). Can we fast forward to Christmas break???? 

7. EBOOKS
     My long list for October is barely untouched (just 3 books were finished). I was stuck with the series Shatter Me. I don't think I will ever have the heart to read you, so I'll just have to pend you, girl. ≧◠‿◠≦✌

Lastly,

8. MOVING ON. ( ◡́.◡̀)
     So many to say but I will sa tamang panahon


You Might Also Like

1 Shout Out! :D

  1. I guess it's okay to splurge in a bigger Christmas Tree. Haha. We never had a big one because all we have was this two feet Christmas Tree since we were young. Although it's convenient because it can just be put on top of a coffee table and easy to store since it won't take so much space, I have been wanting to experience how would it be if we have a bigger one. Might buy next year. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS