RANDOM'14 : ANOTHER 12AM THOUGHTS

11:02 PM

So, this is what it feels like to sleep alone. 

Yep, this is my first time EVER to sleep in the room ALONE. Usually, I have my sisters sharing the room with me. When we moved to our new house (details to follow), we each has our own room. However, my younger sister insisted that she will sleep with me for the reason that she's not comfortable sleeping alone. But right now, she's not at home because she went to Badian (a place in Cebu) for her thesis. 

And now, I am left alone. 

In my room. 

With so many thoughts in my head. 

My creepy-coward imagination is running. 

My #hugotmode is on. 

Will I ever be able to sleep alone? 

Creepy-coward imagination is on full force. 

Ebook. Ebooks. Ebooks. When can I finish you? 

I think I'll just read my book. 

Uhhh, no. I should sleep. 

My closet mirror looks creepy. 

ERASE. ERASE. ERASE. 

MIND! STOP WORKING! 

I WANT TO SLEEP :( :( :( 

Neighborhood dogs STOP barking!

Can I sleep now??? 

Think I'll just read a book.

Yep, I will just read a book. 


Virtual world I'm signing off. 



You Might Also Like

1 Shout Out! :D

  1. I tend to overthink when I stay up late at night. Lol. I don't know if this is a thing or if it's just me.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS