LiEBSTER AWARD :D

10:53 PM

Yikesss! 1st time to receive an award like this. :D




LiEBSTER AWARD
Liesbster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

Thanks to Marielle from Adventures of a Dilettante Single Mom for the award. I never expect to be nominated for this award. :D Yeah, that put a BiG SMiLE to my face. 


To be nominated for the said award, the blogger must have less than 200 followers. Good to those blogs, like mine, who have less followers. :D


To receive the award, the blogger must follow the following rules :


The Rules:

01)  Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
02)  Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
03)  Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
04)  Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
05)  Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Now let me start, 

1. My name is KHiMBYRLEE ASPACiO CAMiNGUE. My first name spells differently from all other names. :D And I'm proud that I have a unique name.
2. I have an elf-like left ear. Don't have any photo yet of my ear but I'll try to capture one and post it here. :)
3. I am left-handed but I play guitar like a right-handed person.
4. I am in love with SLEEPiNG. I easily feel asleep even I'm in class, when I ride a jeepney, when I have nothing to do. I love doing that. :)
5. I do love DANCiNG! And I miss dancing on stage. I still practice dancing at home but it's really different when you're onstage.
6. I snore. When I'm really tired, I snore. I even hear myself snoring. They say it's bad if you're a woman. I even read an article that it's not good for the health. I need to stop it. Do you have any advices? I would appreciate it a lot.
7. I don't study when I reach College year. When I was in high school, I bring all the necessary books at school. I study all the lessons, even do advance studying. But now, I left things at home. I even bring small bag and scan the lessons when there is an exam. Still, I got good grade that I can be proud of. I don't copy answers, I trust my instinct and stock knowledge. :D
8. I can do half split and back bend. I wanna try cartwheel, but is that easy? 
9. I want to be a guy. That's why I dress like a boy. But, I'll always fell in love with that one guy. :) 
10. I read before sleeping. I usually sleep 2-3am.
11. I will be graduating next year. I hope so. :)

Here's the 11 question by Marrielle.


      What are your hobbies/interests?
My hobbies? Reading books, reading stories from Wattpad (Yeah! I got addicted to it recently.), Watching Japanese and Korean movies, Dancing, Sleeping! :D
Interests? Anything under the sun. Whether good or bad. 

What is your favorite food/cuisine? 
Any thing cooked by my beloved Father :

What movies do you watch over and over and OVER again, and you never get tired of it? 
Harry Potter Sequel! Oh yeah, I'm so addicted with the-boy-who-lived.
Crazy Little Thing Called Love (P'Shone and P'Name ♥♥♥)
Pirated of the Carribean (Johnny Deep, oh so handsome! :D)
X-Men Sequel
Lord of the Rings
 -- I think there are more in my list of movies that I watch over and over again. :) 

How do you feel receiving an award like this? (I sure felt proud and giddy inside! :D)
Shocking! Hahah :) It's my first time to know that blogs do give awards and I feel proud because I was chosen.

Hot choco or hot coffee?
Can I choose both? :D

What is your pet peeve?
Fail English accent, Annoying Teachers, Late Comers, Fail Plans
I think those are the things that I can think of at the moment.

What is your "special" talent? Does not matter if it is extraordinary! :D
Speacial Talent? I don't know if I have one. I think I can think of many excuses easily. Hahah naughty girl. :D

What is your favorite book/novel to read?
Of course, Harry Potter. :)

What is your favorite place to hangout with family or friends?
House! I'm more comfortable staying in the house with them.

What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Sleep! I know everyone else loves to do that. :)

And lastly, what is your favorite color?
I'm more attracted to violet. :)

I'm done!

Here's the 11 blogs that I nominate this award. :) 

Dominique God from http://dominiquegoh.com/
Kat from http://theunstressed.com/
Aileen from http://www.iheartgoodhealth.com/
Marie from http://www.projectmarie.com/
Vera from http://verabear.net/
Lady Anne from http://www.ladyandhersweetescapes.com/
Daddy Alan http://www.chemistdad.com/
Mommy Maye from http://www.momaye.com/
Reese from http://www.randomxthoughts.com/
Mommy Marie http://www.mommyunwired.com/
Mommy Paula from http://www.mommydiary.net/

Now, here's the 11 question for the blogs I tagged above. :) Happy answering.
1. Why do you blog?
2. What's on your mind now?
3. How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
4. What are the things that make you busy in this time?
5. What do you do on your free time?
6. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
7. What’s your favorite part about today so far?
8. What’s one of the strangest things you've ever done?
9. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
10. What’s your earliest memory?
11. Choose only one: Doing the right things and not being happy or Doing what makes you happy even though it's not right?


Finally, I'm done. :) Receive the award now. Congratulations.






P.S. This is a really late post. I receive this award last year. :) I just had the time now to finish this.

You Might Also Like

22 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS