Daily Reflection: Don't Worry. Be Happy.

8:45 PM


I won't worry. That's what Jason Mraz sang in his song "The Remedy". :)

When we have problems, we tend to be down and be sad. We lose our energy because we keep our thinking about that problem. Sometimes, we disregard getting happy because we still have some problems that we worry a lot. 

This time, I had a lot of problems that I think about everyday. Sometimes, I cry in the middle of the night thinking of all those things. I am thinking of giving up. But then, I remembered what Bob Marley said, "Don't worry. Be happy." I was really struck when I looked at those random happy pictures I saw on the internet. It made me realized that I am the one who's hurting myself. I am the one who make things MORE complicated. I am the ONLY one who's MORE affected about these things. Then I ask myself, "Why worry?" Yeah, why worry? I'm not the only one who is having this problem. I'm not the only who's dealing with this one. Maybe, just maybe, more people who are happy are experiencing big problems than me who is sad.

All the problems in this world has it's own solution. If it isn't solve yet, then continue dealing with it. If I will worry about it, I make it double. I am bringing more problem to myself. I should be happy. I must be happy. I will be happy dealing with all these things.

FIGHTING! :)

You Might Also Like

7 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS