Random'12: School Stuffs and Blogging

10:12 PM

This week was a really stressful week. (I think all my weeks are really stressful.)
But this week was different.

Why? 

Last Thursday, we conducted a mock defend for our thesis. Because September is fast approaching which is the month for thesis defend, our instructor wanted us to do a mock defend. I thought it was just east because we will just give an update of our system. Unfortunately, things didn't go smooth as I expected. Actually, my group didn't really prepare or practiced for that. Also, we weren't able to give the expected functions of the system. One, we forgot to put constraints every time we will create new data. Yeah, we did forgot about that. We focused more on the developer side, not on the user side. Our instructor also thought that what we did was really easy for our level and he expected more from it. Our system is a TOR generator. It's easy if we will just make a desktop system. But because we were one of the chosen group to make a system for the school, we need to make it online. Also, we need to use MVC 4 to make it. We weren't familiar on how to use and program using MVC. So, we need to study again. That's the big problem. Our whole time in making the system was allotted in studying the platform. We also need to use jquery. I need help. >.<

I really don't know what to do. Aside from thesis making, I also need to finish the activities in every subject. Take note, I have 5 subjects, 4 are major subjects (with lecture and laboratory) and one is a minor subject, which is calculus. I really need a break. Perhaps watching the Conjuring might help? HAHAH :D

Anyways, though I am busy at school, I will make sure I can update this blog once or twice a week. In blogging, I can relax myself. GO BC BLOGGERS! :D HAHAHA


I need to focus. FOCUS. FOCUS. 

You Might Also Like

24 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS