I need this

12:43 AM


I am the person who is afraid to say what's on my mind. I'm afraid that they will just ignore me. I'm afraid that they will not pay attention to what I am saying. I am afraid of not being cared after saying those things on my mind. I'm afraid of rejection. That's is why I always keep my thoughts even though it hurts me so much. I keep it even though I'm hurting too much. I always keep it even though I'm so tired and I wanted someone to talk to. Sometimes, when I have problems, I meet up with my friends. I just wanna be with them and pretend to be happy without telling them what's my problem. Sometimes, I wrote "T_T", it means I'm crying, in my calendar, post in Blogger or Twitter, or write something in my beloved notebook.

I always keep what's inside me. But, after reading this quote, I have a little courage to say what I have to say. I think I'm gonna give this a try. 

I need to do this.

You Might Also Like

3 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS