Random: WHAT MY LIFE HAS BEEN

10:46 PM



I have been feeling off for a a week or two already. I lost energy doing my job. I got no inspiration writing. I don't even want to go to office anymore (thank God for the Work-At-Home privilege in our company). Some thing have been off and I just can't seem to fathom how the heck did this happen.

Just the other week I got all the energy to work all the stuff. I got everything listed. And all of a sudden, pooof! It became a Coco Crunch. :P Just joking. All of a sudden, I started the week dragging my feet back to my bed. No, I'm not busy. I think just lazy. I think I just lost all the desires to work.   -_- 

I just had thing about my energy to go on it's negative level which I don't know the reason behind. I just felt that my work became so dragging. My workmates made me their feast for jokes. Every little thing at work crumbled by the time I started my day. And I had this tendency to lose the devotion for work on the spur of the moment. That's why I've been job hoping. Workplace and workmates are my vital factor for staying in the job. And now, I just can't lighten it all up. 

I think I just knew the reason behind this (while I was typing). But it made no difference. Work is still tedious. People are bit a insulting. I did good. I know I did. But.. I don't know. Just need a little magic to turn my day again. :((

[ctto]


You Might Also Like

4 Shout Out! :D

  1. There are just somedays when we're too lazy to move. I think you just need some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should go out Sis and have some coffee or sweet treat! I always find myself a bit low this past few days, little stress between work and being a wife and mother at the same time. Add up to that my family back home always need something. Etchuz! na carried away lang (hehehe). Cheer up, go out and have fun!:)
    www.sweetcuisinera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy days are inevitable, sometimes the more you make yourself work during these days the more will make you very stressed out at the end of the day. So let's take a break and enjoy the day away from work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all got days like this. You will overcome it soon, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS