WISHFUL WEDNESDAY: 11:11

5:46 PM

"11:11 make a wish!"


Yes, I am one of the many who always check the clock if it's 11:11. In an urban dictionary, 11:11 is the time of day when one should make a wish while looking at the clock. Nobody knows how that idea came up. But it is something that really interests people. 

Every time I caught the clock as it strike at 11:11, I always think of something that I really want. I make a wish.

Earlier today, I myself checking the clock. Coincidence, I say, it's 11:11. I didn't hesitate to capture a screenshot. And you know what I've been wishing that time? 

the background is soooooo refreshing :D 

I just want to go to the beach and swim. Yeah, I missed the beach. Especially, after reading the Summer Series by Jenny Han, I kept on thinking about the beach. The smell, the feels, the heat. Everything. I just want to dip myself in the beach. 

But the weather's not cooperating. Please. Please. Hear my plea. :) 


PS 11:11, though you're true or just a belief, I'm keeping my faith strong.




You Might Also Like

18 Shout Out! :D

  1. First time i heard about 11:11 make-a-wish urban legend or whatever you call it hahaha perhaps i should try it too and see what happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go back to Outerbanks and relax in the beach too! Wishful Wednesday is great, where you can just wish something- Even if its not Wednesday- I wish I can have a bowl of dried fish right now. Super miss ko na kasi.:)
    www.sweetcuisinera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard about this 11:11. I will try this one day. There's nothing wrong in saying our wish. One day, it might be granted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about 11:11 and that you should make a wish. I'll try that tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know about that 11:11 thing. But I might as well try that. I really want to something this September. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't hurt to make wishes, it keeps us going. I hope you'll be able to go to the beach soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea about 11:11 but like you, I want to go somewhere too, I miss travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to have a time to make a wish. Hope that all your wishes do come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This i s the first time I've heard about the 11:11 wish. Life is full of queer things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's good for every person to make a wish. It is, I think, normal for every person to do that. Now the question is nature of that wish. Is it just a fancy wish? Is it just to satisfy one's stupidity or whatever? A wish will surely come true if it is too practical. It is attainable or feasible. Nevertheless, it has several factors to abide with. Anyway, just keep of wishing. Who knows it would be fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love swimming at beaches where the water is crystal clear. Go fulfil your wish soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If other people have the 11:11 version, I have the 12:14. I don't know, I always see that whenever I check my phone and I sometimes make a wish whenever that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  13. First time to his 11:11 wish. It's interesting. I will try to make wish at 11:11 nga, hehe :) Anyway, our mind is very powerful. So just keep thinking of what you want and you will get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know of 11:11 because I have teens in the house hehe. Sometimes I find myself wishing during that time too

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read about that somewhere but I hardly ever remember to make a wish. Hope you get what you wished for.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's my first time hearing about 11:11 wish. But like what my mentor said "Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it."

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh. I didn't know this. Will try this and my wish might come true:)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS