Attitude Problem? I don't have.

12:10 AM

Tsssss!

I posted something in my FB account about me having a low grade in Ethics. I jokingly explained that I have a low grade because I talked back to my teacher, because I don't have a good attitude.

Yeah, it's true. I talk back to my teacher because I want to. I'm not afraid of them giving me low grade because if you base on my performance, I do great at school. I don't study but I have good grades. I may not get all the exams perfect, but still I'm points away from it.

I'm so confused why students are afraid to talk back to teacher. Is it because they are older than you? Is it because the student is afraid of getting low grade from talking back?

On my side, I care for my grades because I need it sooner when I will get the job and when I will have children and I will tell them how good my grades are. But, if the teacher has questions, I answer them, in a humorous or serious manner. I talk back whenever I know I'm right. I talk because I have my own opinion to share. So, mind you my dear teacher, I know you can't read this, I know you don't know about this. But, don't ever ever EVER touch my grades, because I know I am good, or maybe better than the rest. I know the capacity of my head. I know my strengths and weaknesses. I know myself, while you only know the 25% of it. 

Yes, I have an attitude. It is good and bad. I don't care how people react the way I talk, I move, I think, I do everything. I don't care about people having bad impressions about me. I don't care if they talk about my back. And I don't care if I can't please them with the attitude I have. What I don't like are people talking stupid things about me. I'm no actress to be the star of you little chit-chat, to be talked about, to be judged.

Who are they to put judgement on me?
They're nothing! So, please people! Stop all those talks because I'm becoming famous. :D

I'm already famous about with the spelling of my NAME, KHiMBYRLEE.


You Might Also Like

7 Shout Out! :D

  1. Take it easy Khim, whay u think about the cause of your low grade may or may not be true. The best thing to do is perhaps to talk to your teacher personally and inquire further about how she/he came up with your grade. from there, you will get some first hand information. :)

    Good Luck to your studies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion. I already asked her about it. She said I was absent for 2 days during Midterm. I told her I was only absent during Prelim. She trust me, so she change some data in her system. Now, I'm satisfied with my grade.

      Delete
  2. Chill girl, when I was in HS it was our 4th and final grading. I got this grade of 80 in my card and I cried a lot LOL! that was my first time having that grade. my lowest would be 85. I talked to my teacher and he said that grade was given to me by our STUDENT teacher. ERRR >.< I asked questions how did she come up with that grade and to my surprise she said I haven't took our final exam. Geez I was at school the whole day and I took the exam! She didn't even give me some special exam to atleast cover up with the grade she gave me >.< It pays to talk with our teachers but if they don't give some compromises and knew to ourselves we did our best it really hurts. I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teachers are supposed to be our second mother. But, some are not even like that. They even put us down and make our lives miserable. I have those kinds of teacher, maybe some. Because I always talk back, they gave me grade that are not for me. Tssss. Too bad.

      Delete
  3. Hi! People talk about other people because admit it or not, there's something in that person that is not with them. In other words, may inggit. Anyway, like what you said, you know your self better so just don't mind them. Don't let them see you being affected because they will be happier to see you that way. Good luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm affected in ways that I don't deserve that kind of grade. Tssss. I don't want people to judge me from the way I handle myself around them. Nakakairita sila! :)

      Delete
  4. I think it is in our culture never to answer back older people like teachers. My two daughters went to a grade school where they are free to express and share their ideas in the classroom. they got a real shock when they went to high school and are actually reprimanded for speaking their minds!Marie here visiting from CommEx 9/25

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS