Daily Reflection: LiFE

10:18 PM


If you think I have a perfect life, you're wrong. My life? It's like the others. I have problems too that I must face, very complicated problems. I have parents too who always tell me what to do and what not to do. I have friends around me that talks behind my back and acts good when in around them. I have different sides of me that I need to control. That's my life, full of ups and downs. One day, I may be smiling. The next day, I end up crying.

This is my life, not perfect. 
Still, I'm living a happily iMPERFECT LiFE. 
And I'm contented with it.

You Might Also Like

12 Shout Out! :D

  1. Life isn't fair indeed. But I still enjoying every bit of it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think that I have a very good life. Like you I don't think it's perfect but it's definitely a life I deserve. So I also know that if I want more out of life, I will have to make it happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! It inspires me somehow to face life and all it's challenges! :) Thanks for sharing. BTW, thanks for following High Tea. Already followed u back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nobody is perfect. Life has a lot of surprises... so the only thing to hold on is to pray and ask GOD's guidance and protection he is in control of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is how we make it...It may surprise you sometimes or pin you to the wall, but we do have the ability to come out of it better..

    Marie here of Baguio City (http://www.mommyunwired.com/) getting acquainted with the BC Bloggers Community

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's up to us how to live our lives, if you will count the blessings or your problems.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regina was able to share these wisdom due to age and her numerous challenges in life, I suppose. Take things one step at a time. Listen to your parents. For sure, they know what's best for you. And in the process, never forget the lesson/s in every mistake/s you have along the journey of life. Have a fulfilling week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's how life is really - with many ups and downs. But for me what's keeping me inspired is knowing that God is always there for me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No one has a perfect life. It's only in heaven that we get to be perfect through Christ. :D You are not alone in your ups and downs. Just don't let the "downs" keep you in a rut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Olga. Look at the brighter side of things and stop dwelling at the things that you don't have or dwell on the problems so much. Trust me you are already blessed beyond measure. You just got to have to see it. God loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful words to live by. We all have our share of downfall but whether we get up or not, life goes on:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life does not need to be perfect to be wonderful. I think I have this quote on my latest blogpost. Just keep on going and by the looks of it, you are happy with your life. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS