Errr. BUSY ME :)

3:34 PM

Yeah, I'm busy. . .

with THESIS proposal in System Analysis and English (the second hearing is fast approaching and I'm not ready yet, what to do?)

with blogging (I always do have time for blogging, even if I can't post anything still I update)

with reading books (currently reading William Hart's "Never Fade Away", after 2 years of keeping it in my closet, I now have the passion to read the book. Mind sharing good books to read? :D)

with playing games (I'm a girl, but I do love to play online games like League of Legends and Crossfire)

with practicing dancesteps (Done memorizing the steps of FX's "Lachata". Because I'm inlove with PSY's Gangnam Style, I'm practicing that. :D)

with part time work (I give two hours as a part-time tutor for some Grade 3 students. I don't get that much but still I have something.)

with lesson (Whooaa! That's a big question. I don't study. I hate to study. I trust my stock-UP knowledge. But gladly I was one of the Honor Roll as what they call it. :D Yikesss. Must do better this finals! FiGHTiNG!)

with lovelife (Opppss. Do I have one? Yeah, I think so. ♥ )

What else? Hmmmm? Life's been busy these days because FiNALS is fast approaching. They study a lot, while I play always. :D I'm just glad I have grades that I can be proud of. I hope when I see my grade online, I won't get below 2.0 this Midterm. (fingers crossed)

Yeeepp, I'm busy that's why I sleep so late and I always do this. I do best at this. My teachers won't even bother. They don't even scold me.  :D


Shame on me :) 

You Might Also Like

24 Shout Out! :D

  1. Why do you have a System Analysis subject? Are you taking a I.T. course?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your midterms! Er, Mom talking here, if you do less of the playing and none of the lovelife, you just might get it on the dean's list. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank! Anyways, midterms done. Finals coming right up. :D

      I've been to the dean's list or "Honor Roll" as what my school call it, but I got low Prelim grades because I was admitted at the hospital. Now, I'm coping and my grades are higher as what I'm expecting. :D

      I'll do better this time. :)

      Delete
  3. I remember my school days. Me and my thesis partner are always in the library looking for some paper works that we need. Visiting from CommEx Sept11.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. We always go to library, we ended up not doing our thesis but talking. :D

      Delete
  4. Your from Cebu? What school do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. busy bee ha, ha!
    goodluck to your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that you still managed to update your blog.
    Just keep on studying your lesson and you will get a grade of higher than 2.0. Good luck.
    -daddy allan (visit from BCB)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always do that Daddy Allan. :D Never missed a single day reading post from co-BC Bloggers. :)

      Too bad I have a grade below 2.0. Tskk.

      Delete
  7. Heh heh! All the best in your thesis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. All the best to your journey too . :)

      Delete
  8. So much to do, so little time. As they say. :) Try to get more sleep at night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree with that. I'll get more sleep when my mind is totally clear from activities in school. :)

      Delete
  9. Am sure you did well, what with those late nights. Keep up being a good student. Just don't drool on the books Khim lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, those late nights are not really related to my studies. :D They're just my obsessions in life.

      Delete
  10. I will not argue, you are indeed busy! Good luck sa exam girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel you when it comes to thesis, thesis making really needs a lot of time and serious attention

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck to your exam girl! Reading your post made a flashback on my school days and wondering if I ever slept in my class hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS