Let's do GANGNAM STYLE

11:27 PM

Oppa Gangnam Style
Yeah, the whole world's been crazy about it. The first time I listened to this, I was like "What a dull song". But, when I listened to it again, and saw the video, I can't help pressing the replay button. :D Every time I feel a dull moment, I open youtube and play gangnam style. It's my new addiction now, and a cure for my depression. 

It's almost 2 months that this song has been out and now it got 95  million views in youtube. Plus, it has some covers done by people. This GANGNAM Style has spread worldwide. Amazing, right? :D

If you still haven't watched the video, here the link: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0




Let's do the GANGNAM STYLE. :D

You Might Also Like

16 Shout Out! :D

  1. In fairness, it has a good beat. And the singer is a good dancer ha. Lambot ng katawan :)

    Visiting from CE Sept4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! so this is the GANGNAM.. been reading about it but still no idea about it. it's funny but brilliant and contagious. let me try that one now. hahaha! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With your post.. I can see you such an active young lady...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up your active youth girll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gangnam style! It cracks me up too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never heard of Gangnam. It's funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice video. I'll try the moves too. hehehe
    -daddy allan (visit from BCB)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It killed Dougie. :))

    Been reading a lot about it, and never really knew what it was until I finally decided to watch the video a few days ago. And to my surprise, my mind knows it already. Apparently, my brother's been listening to it a lot, and I have been unconsciously listening that it registered in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha :) me and my boyfie are LSS in this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This made my day. I saw Vice Ganda doing this dance and I got curious about it. It's silly fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i cant believe looking stupid can be this funny. im not into koreans but this person and his song can somehow brighten up a gloomy day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Catchy song with catchy beats = worldwide hit. Parang call me maybe lang, madaling i follow ang beat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Must admit I'm a bit late in catching on this video. Nakakatawa nga naman sya. Bagay sa jowa ko mag shoot ng ganun na video. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG yes!!! PSY is BIGBANG's labelmate. While BIGBANG & 2NE1 is actively thinking of cracking the US market. Who would have known it would actually be PSY. hahaha the whole YG fandom was surprised, shocked, but absolutely happy about this.~
    PSY has been around for more than a decade and it's about time he gets recognition.

    btw. the song is a parody/satire on Korea's most wealthy district. Kinda like Beverly hills, Shibuya etc.,

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just catch up with the craze... hahaha loser much ei? :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have not seen the whole video. Hahaha! Britney and Ellen de Generes do the Gangnam Style, so do our local celebs. It is really a new craze!

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS