When I was this GIRL

12:05 AM


While looking for some old photos, I saw these. :D

Ms. Sara, ME(Khim), Alkaid


It happened December 2010 during our Christmas Party with the theme Cosplay. I never imagine I could wear like this. :) 


Jose, ME[Khim]

This happened last November during the Kasadya sa Downtown. Every year our school joins this event where Colon Street Celebrates. We had the American Era Theme that why, as you can see we have the American flag on our hats.





That feeling when everybody's eyes were staring at you, camera flashes were all over you. Yeah, I missed that feeling. I want to experience another moment when I shine like that. :D

You Might Also Like

14 Shout Out! :D

  1. Cool get-up! I didn't experience wearing such during my younger years, huhu! Missed the chance. Wouldn't look good if I'll try now, hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can shine for sure once again soon. Just keep on believing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me feel soooo ancient! LOL! It would be cool to try cosplaying too but i might end up looking so ridiculous dressing up like that at my tender age of 35. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pictures... nice make-ups! It is always good to check out old photos, reminiscing the past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice to go down memory lane noh... I'm so glad I took a lot of photos along the way.... reminiscing

    ReplyDelete
  6. i miss school activities!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to frequent anime cons before but as the crowd got younger and younger me and my friends stopped going. *lol*

    I remember when Death Note just aired in Japan and people started cosplaying the characters. We would chase after every L and Raito cosplayer we see to get some photos :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can still relive those moments by doing a photoshoot. Ask friends or your family to participate in your activity. Then shoot away. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deathnote!!! My fave manga of all time! I have a huge crush on L!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can still do this again. It's one way to keep yourself going in tough times. Relive something you loved doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That attire is so cool! I agree with Mom Michelle. You can still have that experience by organizing a photo shoot with your friends. I'm sure it's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sometimes i love to check back my previous photos, sometimes you feel sad, other times you feel happy, its a mix emotions!

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS