Valentines Day

11:11 PM

It's Valentines Day! I've seen a lot of couples around bringing flowers and chocolates. :) How sweet. Good for them it's an amazing day. But for me, it's just a normal day. Not because I don't have one. My boyfie is miles away from me. Busy working. I really don't celebrate Valentines Day. I don't know why. I just do my daily routine like going to school, eating, sleeping, playing games. I don't even get jealous of those people receiving gifts from their boyfriends. I don't mind people around me dating with their special someone. All I want is to enjoy the day together with friends and my family, like laughing out loud, teasing each other. Just a normal day. But, if I'm given the chance to really celebrate it with my special someone, I would like to go on a trip. HAHAHA. Weird. I love to go on an adventure. To ride a boat. Or to climb mountains. I don't like going to cinemas, eating dinner in an expensive restaurant, meeting people around the streets. I don't like that. I want extreme fun. :D Yeah, that's me. I'm sweet. But I just don't want people to see it. :)


How about you? How did you celebrate Valentines Day?

You Might Also Like

27 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS