A letter to a friend: Ms. R

11:52 PM

Ms. R,

We've been friends since High School and classmates till college. I've known you for a long time. You're smart. You have a cool voice. You sing so warmly. You have a fair skin and attractive face. You have a straight and colored hair. Maybe you're not blessed with the height, but still you are beautiful. Maybe you've gained weight much more than expected but still your beauty outshines.

You're witty and fun to be with. You know how to throw jokes in a proper way. You are friendly and talkative. You love to talk to people and share stories with them especially us (your friends). You are kind and has a soft heart. You're smart and wise (just like me). Any man would like and love you because of what you look and who you are.

My dear friend, I have something to tell you. Please don't look for love. Don't search for it. I know how your past relationships ended. Those times when you acted like a martyr. Those times when waited for the boy until his class ended. Those times when you put more time on your Ex-Boyfriend than us. Yes, those times were painful to you. I understand you. I know how you feel. I've been there. But, please my dear friend. Don't go on searching for any man you like on some dating sites. Don't go meet them without even knowing who they really are. And when you meet them and they made some impossible promises, you believe in them right away. Then later, you would cry because of them. Because he cheated on you, he fooled you.

I know you're not a small kid anymore. You know what to do. Tomorrow is Valentines Day and I don't know what are you planning to do. As a friendly advice, please don't meet anyone you don't even know. Don't give your full trust to them. Don't ever EVER look for the man who will love you truly. Before you were born, God already made the man for you. Maybe, now is not the right time. Stop playing games. You might only fall in one of your traps. 

Love yourself first. Love GOD. Give more time to your family. Have fun with your friends. Live your life to the fullest. 

Always remember, I am here for you. :)


XOXO, 

Khimbyrlee Aspacio Camingue

You Might Also Like

10 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS