Random'02 : I don't know what to do

11:59 PM

My mind has been occupied with a lot of things lately. I have a lot of homework to make. I need to study for my lessons. I haven't been able to update my blog. I also have personal issues that I need to resolve. My grades have decreased and I'm so disappointed about it. It's like I haven't been myself lately. I'm so confused what to do first. That's why I end up doing nothing. I'm so distracted with a lot of things. I even lose focus on some important matters. I don't know where to start. I don't know what to do. Perhaps, I need a inspiration. I don't know what can inspire me. Maybe Harry Potter? Or maybe listening to songs? I don't know. But, I need to do this! HWAiTiNG! GOD BLESS ME.

You Might Also Like

3 Shout Out! :D

  1. I experience this too. To many thinks running in my mind and don't know where to start. Just keep yourself focused and enjoy life. I know everything will be back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always a phase like this in our life!... Try to find out what is causing this distraction...assess then focus! Pray also for enlightenment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a great student and I could see that you're an intelligent girl, too. It's normal to feel this way at times. It happens to everybody, even to mature people. Just stay put, relax, take a deep breath and sooner, you'll get back to life!:)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS