Random'05: ME, MYSELF and I

12:14 AM


I have a stupid face, a wise mind and a pure heart.

I act childishly, think maturely and love endlessly.

I am a child at heart and woman in mind.

I live life like there's no tomorrow. 
I do foolish things and I make a lot of mistakes.
I make possible promises.
I dream always and sleep a lot.
I eat foods that I want.
I give importance to people. 
I care for everyone.
I love even though I get hurt.
I smile a lot and laugh hard. 
I also break down. 
I easily cry for small things.
I get disappointed because of unexpected happenings.
Still, I lift my head up high and continue the battle and win it. 
I make sure that I can get what I want.
I work hard for everything.
I value the people around.

My love is never perfect. 
But, I'm doing the best that I can to be happy and contented with perfectly imperfect life.

:)


xoxo,

You Might Also Like

4 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS