Random'04:Fake Friends

11:50 PM

"You can't please everybody". That's what he says. And he is right. There will be people who you thought are your good friends but they aren't. There will be people who will talk with you when you're with them but talk about you when you're far from them. I will always have those kind of people in my life. I thought my problem about having those people around is gone but I'm wrong. They are still around, being friends with me. I can never imagine why they acted like that to me. There's the problem, I've been so good to them but when I'm gone they talk about me and telling bad things about me which I surely and honestly cannot do. Oh crap! What to do with this kind of people?! I'm so effin tired of dealing with them! Oh well, let's just take it nice and slowly.

To you my dear frie-nemies:

You Might Also Like

3 Shout Out! :D

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS